Rubbish Fact No.2
Thursday 29th November 2018
Keep IT savvy
Simply chucking old IT equipment into a skip could lead to all sorts of problems, especially with the new GDPR regulations.
If you have a lot of IT equipment to get rid of or you are not sure about a particular hard-drive, server, shop till, etc, just give us a call and we can help ensure that it is disposed of securely.
Here is what you can expect:
• fully certified, audited and certificated supplier for all asset disposal.
• both on site & or off site destruction across the UK for data media/ IT hard drives/ mobiles & phones & IT hardware equipment.
• full compliance with HMG IA Standard No5 & WEEE/ ISO 9001 and 27001 insuring all compliance issues are met.
• coverage of the entire UK & Ire and projects overseas.
• provision of non liveried fully GPS tracked UK transportation, so you have traceability and peace of mind.
• capability to deal with data from IL1 Official to IL6 Top Secret at a List X facility.
• all personnel to be security cleared to SC/SC+ and above, so that they are accepted onto all facilities.
• full destruction and or recycle and rebate of all equipment
• nothing going to landfill!
All of which adds up to a genuine benefit to your business and keeps you compliant with GDPR!
Get in touch or use the website if you want to open an account.